Sunday, November 10, 2013

Almost One

Well its official, in less then 24 hours my little girl will be one year old. This means two things, 1. Allison and I were capable of keeping Norah alive for a whole year and 2. Norah is growing up way to fast! Yesterday we all went on a family hike in the woods along the Muskegon River. It was the perfect day for it. Allison was blazing the trail with Norah and I hot on her heels. Allison lost track of the trail at one point and lead us up quite the perilous hill. I think we all had a great time. Today we played outdoors raking leaves and cleaning out the garage. It feels very good that it is a three day weekend. An extra day off never hurt anyone. Today is day 10 of my Movember mustache, I have to say it is coming in really well and I think I resemble a young Magnum P.I. My wife would disagree!








No comments:

Post a Comment