Saturday, May 19, 2012

Can't I Live While Im Young

This weekend started early. The boat let us go at noon on Friday to go to the air show at Andrews AFB in D.C. It was pretty fun. The Blue Angels are amazing and make me feel bad about my career choice. I guess thats why we have kids, to coerce them to do what we didn't.
Mike George and I walked 8.7 miles from the CG base to Fells Point Maryland. We met some very cool but non english speaking Japanese Navy sailors. They were very nice and Very respectful.  We went to a food joint called Koopers Tavern. It was delish, I had a fantastic Cheese and Onion Pizza well done. Very laid back place. It made me happy.
13 more days till i get to come home to my wife. I think the two of us have hit our breaking point,  I am so glad to be going to land for the next 4 years. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment