Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm living in the stone age

It sure has been a while since my last post. We have moved back onto the boat and I no longer have access to wifi. I am writing today from Bethesda MD Naval Hospital while I wait for a friend to get out of surgery. I want everyone to know how much fun I had in New Hampshire a few weeks ago. It was so nice to see everyone. Last weekend I went to the Baltimore Tattoo Convention. It was pretty cool (No Nanny White I didn't get another tattoo haha). I saw the girl from NY INK the TV show (Pictured below). We also saw a self proclaimed freak show. They did some very strange stuff. The pictures below of all the Volkswagen's was at a guys garage I was walking past. All of the vehicles pictured will be restored to their original beauty. The OAK was pulled out of the water yesterday and we are now officially in "Dry Dock". We have been extended until June 15th or later. Luckily for me my last day on board will be the 31st of May, then its home to see my beautiful wife. I feel like I should have more to say but I guess I live a fairly boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment