Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Weekend

        Allison and I finally finished painting the nursery. We have a combination of paint that suits the both of us and hopefully baby bean will like. The one Grey wall will get White Birch trees and Yellow birds soon. We think it will look awesome. We got our crib the other day and today we decided to assemble it. As soon as we started I noticed one of the pieces of wood was cracked and unrepairable. We spent enough money that a piece of cracked wood was unacceptable so we returned it and got a refund. We will reorder soon and hopefully this time the crib will be perfect.
      We had a delicious beer can chicken tonight, I think this is quickly becoming one of our favorite meals. Allison made some Rice Crispy Treats today, I promptly crushed about half a pan. She is not helping me get my Phelps like physique.
       Only one more week till school starts. I am excited to get back in the swing of things. I hope I am saying that in another month.
       Tomorrow I meet the Mayor of Grand Haven and he makes me an honorary Grand Haven citizen. It should be kind of interesting. Michigan has been such a great place so far I am proud to be a member of both the Grand Haven and Whitehall communities. I can't wait to take part in more White Lake Chamber events this fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment