Saturday, July 28, 2012

Painting The Babies Room....Again

          "We" decided that the yellow paint we bought and painted the room with the first time was just to darn bright. Today we went to Lowes to buy ourselves some White paint to do stripes around the room. Allison suggested getting a gallon of white paint but I didn't think it was going to be necessary, I was wrong. I guess tomorrow we will drive back to Lowes to get more paint. Allison keeps pointing out that if we had bought a gallon when she said to we wouldn't have to go back, I keep pointing out that we wouldn't be repainting if she picked the right color the first time. I guess we are even. Anyways yesterday started the Coast Guard Festival in Grand Haven. This week should prove to be plenty busy for me. I wish I didn't have to work so much and Allison and I could enjoy the festival together. Oh well maybe next year. Well here are some in progress pictures of the nursery. More to come....

The only Yellow now will be where the Blue is, the Yellow areas will be White. Stand by for more pictures.


Our Festivus dog that showed up on Friday. I kinda like him. These dogs are painted all different colors and are stationed all over Grand Haven. We have no idea what the meaning is.

No comments:

Post a Comment