Saturday, September 29, 2012

Autumn is Here

               September was a good month. Allison went home for her baby shower. I missed her a lot but it sounds like she had a lot of fun in the Shire. I was able to get some work done around the house and get my school work all together. I was able to camouflage my new kayak and I went scouting for ducks. Its going to be a good duck hunting season until the baby comes.
               On Friday I played in a western Michigan flag football tournament. It was pretty fun, I even scored a touchdown. Saturday and Sunday I realized I am not 18 anymore. I could barely get out of bed. I am bruised all over haha.
               We went shopping for the baby on Saturday and got everything we think we need. I almost choked when I saw the final price. I suppose a baby might be expensive, who would've guessed it? Allison took me out to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings where we watched the SC vs. Mizzou game. Go Gamecocks.
               Today it is cold here and we are planning to just watch football and I am going to make a beer can chicken I hope I don't freeze while I'm grilling. South Carolina has made me weak haha.
                This is the last week of my classes. I have already turned in my final papers and just have a couple of assignments left to complete before I am done. I have had a good time with these classes and can't wait to take my next one. I am going on a short hiatus until Jan 1st before my next class so that I can acclimate to being a father.






            

No comments:

Post a Comment