Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Squirrel's Don't Like Rain

Allison and I haven't been doing to much lately except for raking leaves. I have raked the yard 3 times now and it seems like 20 mins later they are back. The picture below is what our yard looks like today, I raked every single leaf on Saturday. I can't wait for the snow! Speaking of snow we are forecast ed to get some late next week. The meteorologists here in Michigan don't know their butt from their elbow so we will see what happens.  Work has been pretty slow and I was going out of my mind but today I started a tiling project at Station Grand Haven. I have tiled before but this time I am working with a guy that did it professionally before he joined the Coast Guard so he is teaching me some tricks of the trade. When Allison and I finally buy a house I am going to be a remodeling master, that'll be our little secret though, if Allison knows all that I can do I'll never get any rest haha. It has been pouring rain here every day for about a week and a half and today sitting outside our window was a very melancholy looking grey squirrel covering his head from getting wet with his tail. I have never seen anything like that. Allison and I got a good chuckle. Allison is 38 weeks on Friday, everything is going good and the Dr. said it could be any time now. I guess we play the waiting game now. We can't wait to meet baby bean. Katie and Justin having their baby has made us jealous and we don't want to wait any more haha. I guess we have no choice. Hopefully we will have more exciting news to post sometime soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment