Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eviction Notice Sent

My beautiful blushing bride has very recently turned into a bouncing, lunging, dipping and doodling mad woman hell bent on giving birth as soon as possible. We are trying to wait patiently but 9 months is a long time to wait and well we don't want to wait any longer. Tomorrow (NOV. 9th) is Allison's due date so hopefully sometime soon we see some action, if not her inducement date will be Friday Nov. 16th. Finally there is an end in sight. Allison has taken this pregnancy with the grace of a seasoned mother, even though it is her first time. I am excited to see her in action when baby bean is born, I have virtually no experience with babies so hopefully Allison can deal with my learning curve without killing me. We still haven't broken the news to Stella that she is shortly going to be a big sister but I think she knows somethings up. Stella doesn't enjoy loud noises so I expect our big brave mutt may have  few uneasy nights ahead of her.  Anyways hopefully I will have some pictures of our brand new 2012 baby this week or next to share with you all. Wish us luck.

Allison, not looking thrilled that I am photographing her while mid bouce.

No comments:

Post a Comment