Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Croteau / White Thanksgiving


Norah Mae is 2 weeks old today. The time is flying by already. Everyday there is something new we notice about our beautiful girl. Allison and I are settling into parenthood quite well and seem to have gotten much closer. It warms my heart to look at all my girls. Stella Blue is jealous as ever. I have been taking her for walks and we both try to play with her as much as possible so she knows she's still loved. Allison's parents left on black Friday and headed back to New Hampshire. We had a great time with them here in Michigan. It was so nice to have some familiar faces around for Thanksgiving. It meant a lot to us. Nanny and Papa White slaved away in the kitchen making the best side dishes a guy could ask for, Allison made some delicious pie, and I drank craft beer and deep fried a turkey while sitting around a campfire. I think I got the best deal. Saturday we put out our Christmas decorations and watched Christmas movies. It was snowing out and it really put us in the Christmas spirit. I am really happy that we will be in New Hampshire for the holidays. I haven't been home for the holidays in about 5 or 6 years. Nana and Pepe' Croteau will be here on Wednesday to meet baby Norah for the first time. It will be fun to show Norah of to her other set of grand parents. I plan on inundating this blog with pictures of Norah so hopefully that is okay with everyone.


1st snow of the season

Norah Mae's Thanksgiving Outfit Thanks To Aunt Tina and Kerry Fay.

Norah Mae Says Touchdown Is GOOD!!


Allison Is Pointing Norah Down An Expensive Path haha
This Is The Last Year Of Our Little Christmas Tree. Next Year We Will Be Cutting Down A Fresh One.

No comments:

Post a Comment