Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Southern Dreams

Who's idea was it to move North? I remember winter being much more fun, so far this winter it has been cold and snowy with no redeeming factors. South Carolina isn't looking so bad.Allison, Norah and I haven't been doing to much lately. It was nice outside a couple of days last week and we were finally able to get out of the house and go for a walk around the neighborhood. It really gave us spring fever and now I can't shake it. Last Sunday I brewed a batch of beer. It smelled awfully good (to me) Allison would disagree. I can't wait to try it out. Today was Norah's 4 month doctors appointment, everything went well and she is getting big but is only in the 50th percentile for her age. As long as her size isn't below average I will be happy, we aren't trying to raise an amazon woman. Looking forward to seeing everyone in May, not to long now.


Norah Supporting the B's




Eskimo baby

Super Norah

No comments:

Post a Comment