Friday, December 14, 2012

Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra, Ra Ra Ra Ra

Its getting closer and closer to Christmas and I am in the spirit!! The closer it gets to Christmas the closer it gets to our cross half country trip. Allison, Norah and I are really excited to spend the holidays with friends and family in New England. Norah is doing really well, we had a doctors appointment last week and she weighed in at 9pounds 11ounces. She is already growing out of her newborn clothes. It really tugs at my heart strings to see her growing so rapidly. After today's Connecticut school shooting I hope she never grows up. If she never had to leave my sight my heart would be much more at ease. On a lighter note we went to my office holiday party last night and Norah was just the bell of the ball. She was the only baby there and everyone just cooed and cawed over her. We all had a really good time overall. They had a white elephant swap and Allison and I fared pretty well, Allison scored a hot cocoa set with mugs and I took home the 6 pack of beer that I had brought. They also held a raffle to give away gift cards, I won a $50 card to Applebees. Only two more days of work until we embark on our journey home. I can't wait to see you all.

We got a little snow the other day. Maybe a white Christmas???



My beautiful girls, does life get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment