Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Allison and I have been pretty busy the last few days. We are completely moved out of our house in Summerville now. We had it cleaned and the carpets done. Tonight we are turning in the keys to the realtor, then we are officially homeless. We have been staying with John and Ashley Daigle in Goose Creek SC. They are taking care of 3 little girls for some friends of theirs so its a pretty packed house. Allison and I have been lending a helping hand where we can. We took the girls outside to do some sidewalk chalk art. I think we had more fun than the girls, as pictured below. I also cooked up a couple beer can chickens over the weekend. They came out well and everyone was pleased. Alli and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary yesterday. I like to treat her like a queen so we went to the movies and Logans Roadhouse ha ha. It was fun and we didn't want to spend to much due to our trip coming up soon.  I went to the OBGYN with Allison today for the first time. I got to see the ultrasound and hear the Heart beat. It was so cool to see our baby. I am amazed at how developed baby Bean is already. We are leaving South Carolina on Thursday morning and are spending the night in Pigeon Forge Tenn and Indy before getting to Grand Haven. It should be a fun little trip, sort of the honeymoon we didn't get the chance to take. I look forward to sharing our trip with you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment