Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First Day of Work and Swimming at White Lake

Monday was my first day at work. We have a really nice shop and everyone I'll be working with seem really nice. My Engineering Officer let me know we do not have a very heavy work load and if I want to go back to school now is the time. I put in a few applications last night so hopefully sometime soon I will hear back and can start school full time in the Fall.
Today Allison and I went to get our new Michigan licenses. I was able to get an encrypted license that allows me to travel to and from Canada without a passport.I thought that was pretty cool. It has been wicked hot here so tonight we walked Stella down to the beach at White Lake and let her swim for a while. She sure does like to play fetch when she can swim. I went in about knee deep. The water wasn't very cold. If I had my swim trunks on I think I would have gone in as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment